You are here
We use our own cookies and those of third parties to improve our services, to facilitate browsing for our users, to take use measurements and statistics, [to identify you on the services, [to determine your location whenever necessary to provide a service and to show you advertising related to your preferences by means of analyzing web site use by its users. If you continue browsing we understand that you accept the use of the aforementioned cookies.
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookies enable a web page to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or a user's computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
Depending on the purpose: - Technical cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to browse the web page, platform or application and use the different options or service on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted web site areas, to record elements that go to make up an order, to make a subscription or an application to participate in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store content to broadcast videos or sound or to share content over the social networks.
- Personalization cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user's terminal, such as e.g. language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
· Analytics cookies: these are cookies which, whether processed by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyze the use made of the service offered by users. Your browsing on our page is analyzed for this purpose and to improve the products and services we offer you over the web page.
· Advertising cookies: these are cookies which, whether processed by us or by third parties, enable us to manage the offer of the advertising space on the web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our web page. We can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet for this purpose and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the efficient as possible management of the advertising space which, where appropriate, the editor has made available on a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the developing of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.
Depending on their duration, cookies may be:
· Session cookies. These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user is accessing a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user's computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
· Persistent cookies. These are a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the web page and when he/she returns to it. The user can delete these cookies at any time.
The web site collects information on users by means of the installing the following cookies on its visitors' hard disks. The aforementioned information does not and cannot in any way personally identify the user, i.e. it is totally anonymous.
First party cookies
|Kontent_session||Tecnic||Session||Managment user session. Identify the user and save a reference in the server|
|auth_token||Tecnic||Session||User authentication to be able login when he/she recover the password|
|new_profile||Personalization||Session||Identify new users to show them specific information|
Third party cookies
|Behavior||Adthis||Permanent||User can share a content in Facebook, Twiiter, email or other social media tools|
|_unam||Analitic||Share this||Permanent||To count users who share the website content|
|Analitic||Permanent||Use and navigation stadistics|
|Analitic||Permanent||Follow the user in the website|
The procedures are managed and controlled by:
When users start a logged-in session they can benefit from personalized services in accordance with their preferences based on a combination of their personal log-in data and the information collected on the cookies. Users hereby expressly authorize BBVA to use the information for the stated purpose. Nonetheless, they can reject or disable cookies in accordance with that which is stipulated in this Cookies Policy.
Users can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer at any time by means of changing the configuration settings of the browser installed on their computers:
Disabling cookies neither prevents viewing the pages on this web site nor interferes with browsing.
BBVA can modify this cookies policy at any given time whenever so required by current legislation or whenever there is some change to the cookies used on this web site.